There has been a fundamental shift from traditional software and hardware models to a model where applications live on a shared infrastructure. Software costs are less, hardware is reliable and secure, upgrades are automatic and customers pay only for what they need. Cloud-based applications can start running instantly. You just open a browser, log in, customize your application and start using it.
Cloud computing is a computing system in which a single application (or platform, or infrastructure) is delivered to thousands of customers through a multitenant architecture. For customers, it means no upfront investment in servers or software licensing. For vendors, it means only one application to develop, upgrade and maintain, translating into lower costs which can be passed to customers.
Spinneret products and solutions live in the cloud. You can leverage the advantages of cloud applications by taking advantage of Spinneret software.
Spinneret's cloud applications offer the following benefits:
- Industry specific: Each application is tailored to the needs of the industry it serves.
- Completely customizable: Use only the features you need and customize everything else.
- Access to advanced technology: Too expensive to develop on your own.
- Runs in the cloud: Using industry standard, world-class cloud services.
- Reliable and secure: Developed using the best software platforms and tools.